Monday, May 4, 2015

Maxasorb B-12 Serum!! Apply. Absorb.



As a mom and a women who has reached her 40s,  I am reminded daily that I just might not be as young as I think I am!  I have found an afternoon nap is a God send and maintaining healthy
skin, hair , and nails is not as simple as my more youthful days!  So what is a mom to do?  I still have to keep up with my kiddos!  I will try anything and everything in the book that says it will give me more energy!


I recently was given a really cool product to review, and share my honest opinion with you!  I was sent a tube of Vita Sciences Maxasorb B12 Vitamin B12 Cream Methylcobalamin 50ml, 1.7 Fluid Ounce!  This soothing lotion with a hint of peppermint scent is scientifically formulated to topically deliver Vitamin B-12!  Each full application provides 320 micrograms of vitamin B-12, 120 micrograms of vitamin B-3,  and 10 micrograms of  Folate.

Maxasorb is easily absorbed into your skin and if used as directed is a safe and reliable method of absorbing your key B vitamins!

What are some benefits of B-12 you may ask?  Here I will list some top health benefits of B-12




  • Vitamin B-12 converts carbohydrates into glucose, leading to energy production!  This leaving  you feel less fatigued and less in need of that afternoon nap!
  • life have you feeling stressed or depressed?  Vitamin B-12 helps regulate the nervous system and has been known to help alleviate stress and depression.
  • Vitamin B-12 is great for that aging skin!  Helps in cell reproduction and renewal of skin!  Also essential for healthy hair and nails!!
  • Vitamin B-12 helps protect against heart disease by improving unhealthy cholesterol levels!
  • Vitamin B-12 also aids in digestion!
So with all of this being said it sounds pretty good right!?  I thought so!  Here is how my trial went.

I received my bottle in the mail and put it to use right away!  I have been using the Maxasorb now for a couple weeks.  Right out of the gate I loved the nice soft scent of the cream.  it almost is like a peppermint scent that is very light and not over powering.  I love the way it feels on my skin!  It absorbs quickly and does not leave an oily or greasy feel at all.  It leaves your skin feeling very soft.


 The pump bottle works great and a dose is about two full pumps.  I applied once a day on my arms, and like I said, I really like how it feels on my skin!


As far as it helping my skin, hair, and nails I believe it is still too early to tell any signs of improvement.  I can say without hesitation i have noticed a change in my energy levels!  I am getting through my day without the afternoon crash and feel more energized over-all!

Would I recommend Maxasorb B12?  Yes I would!  It is a great cream, absorbs well, has a nice scent,  and provides you some energy!  I may find in the future the other health benefits that come along with B-12, I just can't honestly make those claims as of yet.  If my momma taught me anything, it's to be honest always, so here is another honest review!

So if you are like me and need a little boost to get you through the afternoon, and ditch those afternoon naps I recommend you give this cream a try!  Until next time, Have an awesome day!!

Disclosure:  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All Opinions expressed here are that of my own :)  As always, Have a beautiful day!!  



1 comment:

  1. I've been taking B vitamins orally, but this B-12 serum looks interesting. I'm tempted to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete