Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Today I am excited to bring you E-hydrate! E-hydrate has many awesome products to keep you hydrated while on the go. Staying Hydrated this summer will not only keep you feeling great, but E-hydrate makes feeling great taste great too! Today I want to talk specifically about the E-hydrate's Protein On-The-Go. I want to start by stating that ALL of E-hydrate's hydration, nutrition and energy products are all natural with great tasting REAL flavors born in the kitchen, not in a laboratory! The Natural Protein On-The-Go Premium Whey Blend + Electrolytes has 25 G of protein, is gluten free. These Protein shakes help you recover, hydrates, and energizes, all while coming in great flavors and taste! The E-hydrate Protein On-The-Go won the Best Taste Award in 2015 by NaturalNutritionReview.com. Each shake is only 150 calories. These shakes come in a recyclable pouch form, they are flat and would be great for backpacking or cross country bicycle riding because they literally take no space while packing! When ready to use you fill the pouch halfway with water, shake it up until the powder is dissolved, and then fill the pouch the rest of the way with water and enjoy! Ingredients are rapidly absorbed for faster recovery and recommended for use immediately after exercise or strenuous activity. The E-hydrate protein On-The-Go can also be used as a meal replacement for active lifestyles (Not meant for weight reduction). I was provided the Chocolate and Vanilla flavors to try in exchange for an honest review and I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the taste! I felt full after drinking it and felt the energy kick it right away!
I was excited to find out they are launching the KIDS Protein On-The-Go , this unique product will hit the shelves soon at all Target Stores nationwide! The KIDS will have 10 Grams of protein and only 70 calories making them the perfect snack for your active little one! some things to be excited about
- Only 4 grams of sugar in a single pouch
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Easy to use, portable, and convenient recyclable pouches
- more electrolytes than the leading sports drinks
- Healthy, natural alternative to high sugar carbonated drinks!
I hope you enjoyed hearing all about this great product! A great way to stay hydrated this summer!
Exciting news!! Readers of my blog can receive 20% off your first order by using the code: momsmeet at checkout!! Visit e-hydrate.com to make your first order!
disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program greenmomsmeet.com, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions are my own and do not in any way reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
Monday, March 21, 2016
I remember back in the day when I could still see the color of my refrigerator! If my mind serves me correctly I think it may be a chrome color, but I haven't seen it for over 14 years so i can't be too sure! You see I am a mom, of not one, not two, but three kiddos! Three kiddos means three little sets of creative hands making all sort of fridge worthy artwork! Not only artwork adorns my once sleek and modern fridge, but also spelling tests, love notes, letters to the Easter Bunny. I think Santa's wish lists still may be there as well as some lost Christmas cards we received! At one point I had ordered these cool little photo frame magnets, so there is one little section way up high that has some organized chaos to it! Other than that one little section of framed photos, the rest of the surface is a HOT MESS!! There are random magnets holding things up, as well as word whammer letters! As far as I know there could even be some chewing gum holding up some of those papers! Who knows?? How do you decide what to remove and what stays? Who's spelling test is cooler than the other? I don't have the heart to remove any of their hard work, so we just keep adding to it! Well I've run out of word whammer letters, so I was in desperate need of some more magnets! To avoid the chewing gum situation or them using up all my tape, I was offered to review some cool little push pin magnets in exchange for a review on my blog! Now I get a lot of things to review here, but I may have been the most excited to receive this tiny little 2 inch by 2 inch box of colorful magnets more than anything!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
***Disclosure:This post is sponsored by evite invitations, but as always all opinions are my own!
Here are some ways we welcome The spring holidays into our home:
- We plant flowers in the yard
- We put out our home and lawn decorations
- We dye Easter eggs
- We have an Easter Day Picnic
- We surround ourselves with family
What are some ways you celebrate Spring with your family? We would love to hear about your traditions as well!
Thursday, March 10, 2016
Hi, thanks for stopping by today! Sincerely, Ronda has some exciting news to share with you! You may have seen me post on my social media sites about a new exciting adventure I'm about to embark on, I just wanted to swing by today and give you a little more information! Sincerely, Ronda has been chosen to be a part of a very exciting team of moms as a contributor at our local West Valley Mom's Blog! You can swing over and read all about the West Valley Moms Blog Here! West Valley Mom's Blog is a sister site in the City Moms Blog Network. We are a community of women who are passionate about connecting moms. Each one of the sister sites are written and run by local moms, they share local information, parenting tips, offer local recommendations, and build friendships in their community! Sincerely, Ronda is so very proud and humbled to be a part of this amazing team of very talented and smart women! I can't wait to start sharing all the great things we have in store! In order to catch all the excitement make sure to follow along on our social Media sites as well!
Thank you for your support :) Have a Wonderful day! Sincerely, Ronda
Monday, February 29, 2016
I don't know if it's the Irish in me, but I have always enjoyed Saint Patrick's Day! This year my kids are putting together these cute little Pots O' Gold to hand out to their friends at school! These are super easy to make and very affordable! Not to mention lots of fun!!
Things You Will Need:
- Package of small black cauldrons ( I got a package of 12 at Party City for $2.49)
- Green Easter grass
- sparkle ribbon
- white school glue
- green glitter
- sparkle pipe cleaners
- Happy St. Patricks Day tooth picks (also at Party City)
- gold colored candy ( we opted for the gold chocolate coins and Werthers Original)
- cut a pipe cleaner in half and wrap around handle of cauldron
- paint white school glue on the cauldron with a small paint brush
- sprinkle green glitter onto glue (allow to dry)
- wrap neck of cauldron with ribbon
- put small clump of Easter grass, gold candy and tooth pick into cauldron
- I had some puffy stickers so I added one on the front for fun :)
These little sparkly beauties were less than a dollar per Pot O' Gold and were a fun little project for the kiddos! They are excited to bring them to their besties come March 17th!!
Thursday, February 25, 2016
Warning! This is NOT diet food! My poor husband is in a weight loss challenge with his co-workers and I have not been very nice with my choice of dinners. Although this meal is not diet friendly, it can be your taste buds best friend! I have to give myself a pat on the back with this one, I truly outdid myself! Haha! I love spinach artichoke dip, but don't get it often enough, usually only around super bowl party time. I decided to do a spin off of my original spinach artichoke dip and make a delightful dinner. I promise you will not be disappointed in this one!
Things you need:
- 2 C shredded roasted chicken ( I shredded a rotisserie chicken I purchased at the deli)
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts Chopped in food processor
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 3/4 C Parmesan/Romano grated cheese
- 1 C frozen spinach
- 1/2 C diced bell pepper
- 1 jar pesto Alfredo sauce
- 15 lasagna noodles
- combine shredded chicken, chopped artichoke, garlic, spinach, bell pepper, mozzarella, Parmesan, softened cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl. mix together well!
- cook lasagna noodles until al dente and drain
- coat bottom of 9x13 cake pan with 1/2 the pesto Alfredo sauce
- add about 2 tbsp. chicken mixture to middle of cooked lasagna noodle and roll up.
- place stuffed pasta roll seam side down into pan
- continue steps until all fifteen pasta noodles are stuffed and rolled
- cover rolled pasta with remaining half of the pesto Alfredo
- sprinkle top with desired amount of mozzarella and Parmesan
- bake @ 350 F for 25 minutes
- let set about five minutes and serve