Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Little Pixie Dust #DisneySMMC (Day 3)


It's Friday!!!  My oldest child's Birthday, and an early morning Ride mount filming Opportunity!!!  I set my alarm for 5:30 am.  At the first sound of my alarm I jumped out of bed and awoke my daughter!  Today will be a special day!  Not only is it her birthday, but I signed up to have her and I ride The Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and be filmed during the whole entire ride!!!


We boarded the motor coach at 6:30 am with several other attendees, our final destination being Disney Hollywood Studios!!  I believe everyone was either really super excited, or really super nervous about what we were about to experience!!  The Rock 'n' Roller Coaster opened in Florida on July 29, 1999 and is located at the end of Sunset Blvd.  The coaster accelerates from 0-57 mph in 2.8 seconds, making this the 2nd fastest attraction at Walt Disney World!  You can see our really fun video here...

                                               

After our ride which was super fast, and way too much fun, we wanted to go again!!  Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is a must ride if you are at Walt Disney World! Who doesn't love some loud Rock 'N' Roll music while flying through darkness with loops and corkscrews around every corner!?  After the ride we walked through Disney Universal Studios to a stand up interview.  My darn nerves got the best of me and I just couldn't get myself in front of that camera, but I promise to practice and bring you some cool videos in the future!!

We hopped back on our motor coach and returned to The Disney Yacht Club where we met our families.  Now if our morning was not already full of enough fun, would you believe that they had even more magic in store for us??  We found our way back onto the motor coach being whisked away to Downtown Disney!!  What were we doing in Downtown Disney, you may ask!?  Only watching a private screening of The Disney Pixar Movie : Inside Out!  We had a grab and go breakfast as we kicked back in the huge AMC theatre and watched this super cute movie!


Cute right?? I would LOVE to tell you all about it, but I wouldn't want to wreck any surprises!!  Catch it in Theaters June 16, 2015!!

After the movie we returned to our hotel and had the rest of the day as free time with our families!!

We gave the Birthday Girl her choice of parks and she decided she would LOVE to spend the day at Magic Kingdom!!  So that's what we did, ya'll!!  We ran around the park and rode as many rides as possible!  Amongst our favorites were The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, It's a Small World, and Splash Mountain!!  Here is a really quick video of  The Mine Train!  Keep your eye out for us in the video!!



After a very busy day with lots of laughter, rides, and pictures we had a Birthday dinner reservation at Tony's Town Square!  This is the very restaurant Lady and The Tramp had their first kiss over spaghetti!  The Birthday girl had pizza (her favorite meal)!  We were all happy with our food and service.  Our waiter even brought a special birthday sundae and sang our birthday girl the Happy Birthday Song!!


After dinner we returned back to our room at The Beach Club resort to get some much needed rest before Mother's day!!

Stay tuned...tomorrow I'll tell you all about The most awesome Mother's Day EVER and reveal the secret my children have been keeping from me this entire time!!...






1 comment: