My family loves the southwestern Chicken burrito! I was on a mission to try and make a healthier version, so here you have it! The Chicken and Quinoa Wrap!!
Things You Need:
- Roasted Chicken ( I used a rotisserie chicken I purchased from our super market deli)
- Can of black beans
- Can of corn
- Lettuce (I used romaine)
- Garlic salt
- black pepper
- red chili pepper
- cook quinoa according to package directions.
- add cumin, Garlic salt, paprika, black pepper, and a pinch of red chili pepper to your quinoa while cooking.
- shred roasted chicken
- add drained black beans, corn, and chicken to a saucepan and simmer until warm.
- break off a piece if lettuce, add your chicken mixture, quinoa, and shredded cheese on top, then roll into a wrap!