Thursday, January 14, 2016

Grown-Up Smores!! No Campfire Needed!!

As my family gets ready for yet another adventure in this big wide world of ours, I need to come prepared!  This time our adventure will include our toy box trailer, some sleeping bags, our side by side off road vehicle, our ice chest, and some hot dogs!   If you haven't guessed yet, we will be camping!  The first thing my kids ask when we plan a camping trip is, "will we have smores?"  UMMM, of course!!  As much as I despise those sticky little dangerous messy burnt fire balls, you can't go camping without having smores!  Smores are a lot of work while camping especially when you have several children, so I want to share with you a "mommy smore" recipe that really gets you in the spirit of this crazy production line you are about to be a part of.  The "mommy or grown up smore" is a cocktail that I must warn you are very delicious, very fattening, very addicting, and very dangerous!!  Not a flaming marshmallow fireball dangerous, but so good you may just have one too many dangerous!!  Don't say I didn't warn you!


Here is what you do:

  • Dribble chocolate syrup down the side of a cocktail glass (sometimes I add caramel syrup too!)

  • Add some cubed Ice

  • Add one shot of Marshmallow Vodka

  • Add one shot of Baily's Irish Creme

  • Add One shot of Caramel Vodka

  • Add 1/2 to One shot of caramel coffee creamer

  • For a garnish dip marshmallows in chocolate syrup and roll in crushed graham crackers!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment