Sunday, February 9, 2014

Kiss and Cry House Party!!!! #Puffs #housepartyfun

     I hosted my very first House Party last night compliments of Puffs!  We all had a great time!  We had the house set up with Darts, Ping Pong, and Foosball (Our very own House party Olympics if you will).   We had a lot of fun with our photo booth and everyone was excited about the free loot from our party pack!  Everyone went home with some samples of Puffs plus lotion, a compact mirror, and cosmetic bags all provided by Puffs!  We had lots of little snacks and Barbecued some delicious Carne and Pollo asada so party goers could build their own burrito! The whole party was a hit! I want to thank House Party and Puffs for selecting me!  Thank you for this opportunity to host  such a wonderful evening and share your great products with all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment