Friday, February 7, 2014

Attention to detail...

     Upon arriving home from working all day, I pull into my drive to find a humongous box on my front porch!  My first thought was that inside this box there must be a flat screen t.v.!  You see the box measures 34x46 inches and is about 4 inches thick!  Assuming it to be a new television is not all that far fetched since ours did break down a couple weeks ago.  I unlock my front door, put my things down, and approach the box.  I bend at the knees and begin to try and lift this box assuming it is going to be somewhat heavy...it was not!  I thought to myself, hmmmm this can't possibly be a television, it's much too light!  I grabbed some scissors and proceeded to carefully open this huge box, when what to my wondering eyes should appear, but the hugest framed family photograph I have ever seen!!
     In December we got our family photographed by Tiffany Jeanne photography in Temecula, California while on Christmas vacation.  The proofs have been downloaded on my computer since and I had been meaning to order some prints for our walls.  Our last family picture was seven years ago, so it was important we got current ones done!  While shopping online for a new television I stumbled across Walmart's online photo processing and put in an order for a framed canvas family picture that I downloaded right off my computer!  I did not pay attention to the details of  the picture size and put in my order.  I have to admit I thought it was a little pricey, but figured that's what framed canvas probably runs these days.  I forgot all about ordering this picture...until today!  I had a giant reminder!
     I removed this giant picture out of the box and sat it on my fireplace mantel.  I then began laughing so hard I had tears running down my face!  I wonder what the folks at Walmart photo processing were thinking?  I am sure the workers will recognize my family every time we walk by their booth.  So what am I suppose to do with such a huge family picture?  Hang it of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment