Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The best part of waking up...

COFFEE!  What is it about coffee that makes it so wonderful?  The very first thought that comes to mind as I open my eyes in the morning is "I need to get the coffee started".   It seems when you awaken from your slumber and are so blessed to have another day in this fabulous world your first thoughts should be of your children, or your husband, or your dog.  But why coffee?  How do you have your coffee?  Do you have it at home or do you purchase it on the go?  Do you take it Black, with creamer, iced, mocha, latte, cappachinno, frappe, the list goes on and on.  Why does coffee have such a presidence in our lives?  I sleep over eight hours a night, I surely can't still be that tired that I need coffee to wake me up!  When we want to get to know someone better, we ask them out for a cup of coffee.  How many cups of coffee do you think you've drinken in your lifetime?  Besides eating, and using the facilities I bet having a cup of Joe is the next thing you've done most in your life!  Something to ponder...and I think I'll ponder it over a cup of Joe!  Good morning to all and have a fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment