Monday, June 30, 2014

I choose to live well therefore, I choose Ology. Walgreens, Ology product review...

***Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

As a parent I want to find products to use in my household that are not only safe for my family, but also the environment!  After all we need to take good care of our earth for our children and grandchildren to grow up in!  I was recently given the opportunity to try The Ology line of household products, distributed by Walgreens.  Ology uses No harmful chemicals, dyes, or artificial fragrances.

you will not find any of these Harmful chemicals in Ology products.
...Ammonia
...Chlorine Bleach
...DEA (diethanolamine)
...TEA (triethanolamine)
...Parabens
...Phthalates
...Formaldehyde
...Nonylphenol ethoxylates
...Triclosan
...SLS/SLES

I was already sold on the products by the lack of harmful chemicals, and then I put it to use!  The Ology products I used worked just as great if not better than other leading brands that DO contain all those crazy big words!  From the All purpose cleaner that is citrus based with the scent of lemon and lavender, which contains no dyes or harsh solvents, does not test on animals, and has a bottle made from 100% post consumer materials.  To the Ultra absorbent 100% tree free paper towels.  Yes I said tree free!  Traditional paper towels are made from trees that take up to 35 years to replace.  Ology biodegradable paper towels are made from readily renewable sugarcane husk that would otherwise be disposed, and quick- growing bamboo that regenerates in as little as six months!!  I will admit the paper towels are not as thick as a traditional paper towel, but seem to hold up fine while cleaning.  As far as using them for a napkin at the dinner table, they are extremely soft and feel great on the skin! 

I also tried out the Ology 2x laundry liquid.  This laundry soap is plant based, HE and conventional machine compatible, and is also free and clear of ANY harmful chemicals.  This laundry liquid is safe to use on delicates, woolens, and regular washings.  It is gentle on your clothes as well as your skin!

So if you believe in living life well and making positive choices that will greatly impact your children future, it's all about leaving behind a healthier, happier world and that starts with OLOGY products exclusively at Walgreens!  

Being a mommy and lover of our earth, I recommend you check out these wonderful products!

Good day and live happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment