Warning! This is NOT diet food! My poor husband is in a weight loss challenge with his co-workers and I have not been very nice with my choice of dinners. Although this meal is not diet friendly, it can be your taste buds best friend! I have to give myself a pat on the back with this one, I truly outdid myself! Haha! I love spinach artichoke dip, but don't get it often enough, usually only around super bowl party time. I decided to do a spin off of my original spinach artichoke dip and make a delightful dinner. I promise you will not be disappointed in this one!
Things you need:
- 2 C shredded roasted chicken ( I shredded a rotisserie chicken I purchased at the deli)
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts Chopped in food processor
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 3/4 C Parmesan/Romano grated cheese
- 1 C frozen spinach
- 1/2 C diced bell pepper
- 1 jar pesto Alfredo sauce
- 15 lasagna noodles
- combine shredded chicken, chopped artichoke, garlic, spinach, bell pepper, mozzarella, Parmesan, softened cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl. mix together well!
- cook lasagna noodles until al dente and drain
- coat bottom of 9x13 cake pan with 1/2 the pesto Alfredo sauce
- add about 2 tbsp. chicken mixture to middle of cooked lasagna noodle and roll up.
- place stuffed pasta roll seam side down into pan
- continue steps until all fifteen pasta noodles are stuffed and rolled
- cover rolled pasta with remaining half of the pesto Alfredo
- sprinkle top with desired amount of mozzarella and Parmesan
- bake @ 350 F for 25 minutes
- let set about five minutes and serve