Friday, August 1, 2014

Best Day Ever... Spellbinders Celebra'tions

Disclosure:  The Spellbinders brand provided me with a sample of Spellbinders Celebra'tions collection in exchange for a review.  However, all opinions expressed here are my own.


  • I checked the mail recently and was excited to find my Spellbinders Celebra'tion collection of crafts!  I have always loved crafts since I was a young girl!   After all the countless hours I have spent in after school art clubs, 4-H sewing classes, caligraphy classes and so on you would think I would be a little more crafty than I actually am!  For some people craftiness comes naturaul as for me, we'll just say I have to work at it!  In my Spellbinders Celebra'tion kit I recieved a few things, the first was the Celebrate Party Hat Card.  The supplies used with this kit were 
  • Golden Glow Cardstock
  • Whirl White Cardstock
  • Cool Caribbean Cardstock
  • Captivating Coral Cardstock
  • Prints
  • Sea Spray Ink
  • Linen Thread
  • Create a Cone Die Template
  • Enhanced Banner Die Template
  • and many words stamp set

The opportunity for Celebration was now at my fingertips with this complete collection of papers, inks, stamps, dies, and embellishments!  Creating a heartfelt card had never been easier!  When you have everything you need it's hard not to have beautiful results every time!


Next I made the Best day Ever Treat bag!  For this treat bag the supplies used were 

  • Pixie play Cardstock
  • Whirl White Cardstock
  • Build-A-tag One Die template
  • Fun Tags Stamp Set
  • Odacious Orange Ink
  • Pretty Plum Ink
  • Pixie Play ink
  • Linen Thread 

  •                               
The fun Spellbinders Celebra'tion collection of stamps and Dies include a range of designs from the whimsical to the fresh and modern.  All stamps are made of photo polymer and feature cling technology so they can effortlessly adhere to clear blocks!

The Celebra'tions cardstock and Pattern paper come in captivating colors that are sure to brighten your day!  Available in both solid color cardstock and perfectly coordinated printed paper.

The true Color Fusion stamp pads are like no other stamp pad you have ever created with.  These unique hybrid inks provide the best of both worlds, blending the benefits of dye and pigment ink all in one!  The inks dry quickly leaving no residue and do not fade.  The Inks can be used on all types of material including paper, fabric, wood, and acrylic.  They become permanent when heat set on non-paper materials.  

Richard Garay designed the Spellbinders Celebra'tions collection to help paper crafters and hostesses achieve beautiful results!  Everything is coordinated, so this cheerful bright and exciting collection makes creating a celebration not only easy but fun, even for those of us that are craft challenged!

#Spellbinders
                              

1 comment:

  1. Hi, not sure if you're interested, but I nominated you for the Liebster award :) for more info go to: http://bicyclestograpefruit.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete