Thursday, November 19, 2015

Make Their Holidays Bright With Brick Swag! A Monthly LEGO Box Subcription.


Christmas is my favorite time of year!  The holiday music and twinkling lights, there is nothing that compares!  I love exchanging gifts and am always looking for the perfect gift for that somebody special.  I don't know about you, but I have never found a child who does not LOVE LEGOS!  Now I can't say the same for their parents involved, because we all know if you have ever stumbled across a pile of LEGOs in the night there is a pain like no other!  HaHa!  That being said parents would do anything to see their child's eyes light up on Christmas morning with the perfect gift!  Even if it is gifting them LEGOs!

The only thing I dislike about the Christmas season is when it comes to an end :( You clean up the last of the wrapping paper and bows, take down the tree and lights, and have to wait 365 days to do it again.  What if You can see the joy on your child's face month after month well after the season has come to pass!?  Now you can with BrickSwag!  BrickSwag is a monthly LEGO Subscription.  They have many plans to choose from anywhere from monthly to an annual membership!  Every month your child will receive Lego Swag right in your mailbox.  This is such a great gift for any young child you are shopping for!  It truly is the gift that keeps on giving!  Imagine your child's face every month their LEGO Box shows up on your doorstep with their name on it, filled with fun new bricks to build with!

I think this Monthly subscription box is an awesome idea and I am so excited to be able to offer BuckeyeMomsMeets readers an exclusive discount code Go over to brickswag.com, choose your plan and use code FAM20 for your extra 20% savings!

I hope you are as excited as I am about this cool holiday Gift Idea!  BuckeyeMomsMeet would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment