Monday, January 27, 2014

I've tried something UNREAL...Candy Unjunked!

Being a Mom Ambassador for Moms meet I get the opportunity to sample products that are good for us and good for the environment, then I get to share my opinions with you!!  Just yesterday I was at Target and came across the UNREAL candy aisle and decided to try them since I had read and heard so many good things about them!

      I am not really a big candy lover, mostly because it is so bad for you!  All the sugar, high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, and whatever else they can find to shove in those delicious little morsels!  Unreal is 100% real Ingredients, No artificials, no corn syrup, and less sugar!!  Unreal also prides itself In using sustainable palm oil, grass fed dairy, and traceable Cacao!  They are Gluten free, have no GMOs, and No preservatives!!
     My family and I got a bag of "The Loaded One"chocolate caramel peanut nougat bars!  These bars are much like a Snickers bar, but with less guilt!  They were delicious!!  Two thumbs up from this mom!  Next time I have a sweet tooth, I will definitely go the UNreal route!  This is truly an amazing Idea!  The bag of 10 individually wrapped bars ran me only $3.99 which I found very reasonable.  The next time you find yourself wanting something sweet I recommend you try them out!  Unreal has all types of our favorite candies 'UNJUNKED"!  Have a wonderful day, If you try them I hope you find them as amazing as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment