Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Parmesan Italian Herb Crusted Chicken...#HarvestLand


In our home the most important time of the day, and which I cherish the most is Dinner time!  It's the time we get to all sit down as a family after our busy days and discuss the happenings of that day.  Not only does dinner time nourish our bodies, but our souls as well.  I put great thought into our dinners, because I not only want my kids to enjoy it now and be nourished , but I want them to want to come back after they move out simply because they enjoy my cooking!

My family loves chicken!!  When I feed my family I want to feel good about the food I am bringing to my table.  I know you have all heard the saying, "You are what you eat".  I truly believe this!  This is why I choose to feed my family HarvestLand purely all natural Organic chicken!


Last night I cooked Parmesan Italian crusted Chicken breast and everyone was coming back for seconds!!  It was very simple!  All I did was make a mixture of 
  •  Grated Parmesan 
  • Italian seasoning
  •  black pepper
  •  Garlic salt
  •  Black Roasted Sesame Seeds


I coated each breast in this mixture then baked on a slightly greased baking sheet at 350 degrees until the internal temp is at least 165 degrees F.  I usually cook mine to at least 170, just because I'm weird like that!!  Takes about 30-35 minutes!


I paired our chicken with California vegetable blend and Pesto Tortellini...Delish!!  The HarvestLand Chicken was moist and tender, we were all satisfied with the results!!



HARVESTLAND® Organic Chicken
Our USDA-certified organic chicken represents our highest commitment to providing you the most-natural food. Raised without antibiotics on all-vegetarian diet of certified organic ingredients, our organic chickens live in a free-range environment on organic farms.

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! I've never cooked with black sesame seeds but now I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete