Friday, October 17, 2014

Getting To Know The Person Behind BuckeyeMomsMeet in Just 50 Questions :)


I have recently seen some of my blogging friends taking on the challenge of answering 50 questions in order to help their readers get to know them better.  I have decided to jump with both feet in and join in on the fun!!  So here it goes...Getting to Know Me in 50 questions!


  1. What are you wearing?  a tank top and sweats...I know, I'm super fancy and stuff ;)
  2. Have you ever been in love?  Absolutely!  Being in Love is a wonderful feeling :)
  3. How tall are you?  I am 5 feet 7 inches
  4. Ever been through a terrible break up?  Ugh...yes!   That is all I've got to say about that ;)
  5. How much do you weigh?  A whopping 120 pounds!
  6. Any tattoos?  No...not yet.  Planning on one soon in memory of our Son, Zaiden.  R.I.P
  7. Any piercings?  just one hole in each of my ears.  Got my ears pierced at age 13!
  8. Favorite Fictional couple?  Baby and Johnny on Dirty Dancing!!  haha...I know!!
  9. Favorite Show?  Survivor, New Girl, Raising Hope, Master Chef, Hells Kitchen
  10. Favorite Music?  Bob Marley
  11. Something you miss?  My parents!  Lost both of them at young ages to Cancer :(
  12. Favorite Song?  Imagine by John Lennon...
  13. How old are you?  40 born in December of 1974
  14. Zodiac Sign?  Sagittarius
  15. Quality you look for in a partner?  Someone who makes me laugh and a hard worker!
  16. Favorite quote?  Live your life in a way that someday everything will be known.
  17. Favorite Actor?  Jim Carrey
  18. Loud Music or Soft?  Depends on my mood, but usually soft!
  19. Where do you go when you are sad?  In the shower!  You can cry without anyone knowing..
  20. When was the last time you cried?  September 15th
  21. How long does it take you to shower?  I am usually pretty quick!
  22. How long to get ready in the morning?  30 minutes...shower, dress, comb hair, brush teeth...
  23. Ever been in a physical fight?  Nope, I'm a lover not a fighter!  :)
  24. Turn on?  someone who makes me laugh.
  25. Turn off?  eating ribs on a first date and stinking of cigarettes :/  Blah!!!
  26. Reason you started blogging?  I have always loved to write!  I have kept a journal since I was the age of 8!
  27. Fear?  Unfortunately I have a lot of fears!  Fear of cars, heights, my children getting injured, and so on, and so on....
  28. Last Thing that made you cry?  Losing our son :(
  29. Last time you told someone you loved them?  twenty minutes  ago, I told my husband!
  30. Meaning behind your blog name?  oiy...I wish I would have put more thought into it!  Buckeye is where I live Mom's because I am a mom Meet because we meet everyday topics.  Hence the name BuckeyeMomsMeet
  31. Last Book You Read?  The Bible
  32. Book you are currently reading?  Always go to the Bible if I'm up for reading :)
  33. Last Show you watched?  Survivor...love a good blindside!!
  34. Last Person You Talked to?  other than my family...my neighbor!
  35. Relationship between you and the last person you texted?  former co-worker.
  36. Favorite Food?  Top Ramen...Haha...I can live off this stuff!
  37. Place you want to visit?  Costa Rica
  38. Last Place you were?  San Diego, California
  39. Do you have a crush?  Yes...I have a mad crush on my husband!!  Fall in love with him over and over again daily!!!
  40. Last Time you kissed someone?  kissed my family good morning.
  41. Favorite Flavor of sweet?  Reese's peanut butter cups.
  42. Last Time you were Insulted?  I can't recall??  I just assume everyone is joking or not worth getting insulted by??
  43. Instrument you play?  I have a set of Bongo drums and a finger piano...
  44. Favorite piece of jewelry?  My mom's wedding band.
  45. Last sport you played?  Volleyball
  46. Last Song you sang?  I've been a bad bad girl by Fiona Apple
  47. Last place you camped?  Lake Pleasant in Arizona
  48. Favorite Line From a movie?  A lot of lines from "The Three Amigos"  an old family inside joke favorite :)
  49. Last Time you hung out with anyone?  Just this week, my husband and I hung out with an old friend!
Who should answer these questions next?  You!!  I would love to hear some of your answers to the questions above!  Or just answer them as you read along for fun :)

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better!  Thank you for following BuckeyeMomsMeet!  Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment