Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter :)


Disclosure: I was provided with 1 lb. of Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African  Shea Butter to sample and review.  The opinions expressed here however are my own.



Living in Arizona my skin is abused daily!  The dry air, the wind, the sun, all cause havoc on the condition of my skin!  I jump at any opportunity to try and restore the youth of my skin!  When I had seen the Opportunity arise to try Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter I was so excited!!  The Shea Butter was shipped out and I received it within a couple days.  Upon first opening the box I was not all that impressed with the packaging, but you can't judge a book by its cover!  The good stuff is what is on the inside!!

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter is just that, 100% pure, unrefined, Organic Shea Butter.  With this Shea Butter you know you are applying all natural and pure ingredients on the skin!  Shea Butter is Legendary for treatment of dry skin, minor burns & Eczema.  It does not clog your pores and is rich in Vitamins A&E leaving your skin hydrated.

Shea Butter helps treat dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks and blemishes.  Also great for preventing wrinkles by keeping your skin moisturized.  Can also be used as a lip balm.

I read all these great benefits and immediately applied the Shea butter all over my skin!  The Shea Butter is somewhat hard but once you work it into your palms it starts to melt and is easier to apply.  This Shea Butter has an earthy nutty scent that is not too overpowering. I was a little skeptical about putting it on my face because it is quite thick and I was not really trusting that my pores were not going to get clogged.  In order to bring you an honest review I did however apply it to my entire face and neck.  To my surprise it did not clog my pores and left my skin feeling really hydrated!  On the packaging it states it "Does not clog pores or leave skin greasy" This I have to disagree with a little, although my pores were not clogged It does take some time to absorb which left my skin feeling greasy!  After playing around with my Shea Butter for over a week now, I have found the best way it works for me is to apply it at night before bed.  I awake in the morning with my skin feeling plump and hydrated and non greasy!  I have noticed an exceptional difference in the look of my skin!  My wrinkles don't look as defined, my dark spots are definitely lighter, and my hands are so much smoother and hydrated!


Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter is a fair trade product-produced by women subsistence farmers in Ghana, Africa.  It is a luxurious all-natural product of the African Shea Tree Nut.  The Ivory colored butter is sold in a 1 pound container, available exclusively from Cleopatra'sChoice.com   I give this Shea butter two thumbs up!  My skin has never felt so smooth and Hydrated.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment