Saturday, April 5, 2014

#CoobieSeamlessBras

Product received.  All opinions are my own.

Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and versatile without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 7+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size version fitting up to a size 42D. They are perfect for every day wear, yoga, pilates, new and nursing moms, sleep wear, and more! Coobie Seamless Bras also has a large following of mastectomy patients that love the soft comfort and pad pocket to insert a form. This line is truly a fit for all women!

I recently received two coobie seamless bras.  I tried the v-neck with lace in black.  This Bra has an ultra comfortable smooth finish with a v-neck line.  This bra has removable pads, lace trim for added style and removable adjustable straps.  The other bra I received was a scoop neck in a beautiful periwinkle!  The scoop neck is available in 50+ colors and patterns, has ribbing on the sides for contoured fit and support, it also has removable pads and adjustable straps!  A few things I noticed about the coobie seamless bras is, I was not in such a hurry to take it off as soon as I got home like all my other bras!  The coobie seamless bras have gone above and beyond any bra I have ever owned when it comes to comfort!  I think it is great the padding can be removed and the straps can be adjusted to the outfit you are wearing!  The coobie bras offer great support and I would definately recommend them to all of my friends!

Promotion: Save 25% on any order of $40 or more at www.shopcoobie.com
Promotion code: USFG25

No comments:

Post a Comment