Tuesday, September 16, 2014

BuckeyeMomsMeet Brings You Organic Tart Cherry!! Nature's Amazing Red Nectar!!

I don't know about you, but ever since that wonderful day my first child was born I constantly feel behind on sleep!  Even in the attempt to catch up and hop into bed early, my mind starts up and I find myself unable to fall asleep or stay asleep for any good length of time!  What is a parent to do?  I have never been a big fan of sleep aids because of the feeling of grogginess the next day.  When I was offered the opportunity to try Sleepytime Organic tart Cherry By Elite Gold Solutions I was thrilled!! 

 Introducing uniquely pure 100% Organic Tart Cherry Juice!!  Filled with antioxidants, Melatonin,flavonoids, and natural anti-inflammatory properties.  Tart cherry juice is currently being studied for it's ability to Improve health, reduce pain, minimize recovery time in muscles, improve quality and length of sleep!  This Tart Cherry Juice is completely natural, organic, vegetarian, kosher, and 100% safe!

  

I have been taking 2 Tbsp of this delicious red nectar everyday, which is equivalent to eating 80 cherries!!  I love how it makes me relaxed enough to get a good nights sleep, yet I don't awake in the morning feeling groggy!  I can feel good about putting this product in my body because of the organic all natural ingredients that have so many health benefits!

The Elite Gold Solutions SleepyTime Organic Tart Cherry is very tart as the name says!  As for me I think it tastes delicious, for someone like my husband who is not so much a tart fan, it was a little strong for him to drink alone.  You can however mix it with fruit juice or water to calm down the flavor.  I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural source of melatonin and ultimate antioxidant!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment